I first made these dairy-free strawberry cheesecake bites on Valentine’s Day this year. I was one month away from our due date, so I was definitely not in the mood to make an elaborate dessert, or use my oven. While I didn’t have a chance to blog the recipe then, I am so happy to be sharing this with you now!
This has to be one of my favorite desserts, not only because it is DELICIOUS, but because it is SO EASY! These dairy-free strawberry cheesecake bites are also nut-free and egg-free. With only a few ingredients, and no wait time, this really is the perfect dessert recipe!
To make the dessert even easier than it already is, skip coring the fresh strawberries, and place cheesecake mixture in bowl. Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers on top of the cheesecake mixture, and dip strawberries.
Dairy-Free Strawberry Cheesecake Bites (Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 8 oz. dairy-free cream cheese (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- Wash, hull, and core strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix dairy-free cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Fill the core of each strawberry with cheesecake mixture. Use a piping bag with a tip (I use the wilton 1M tip) to make it look a little cuter!
- Sprinkle the crushed graham cracker on top of each strawberry.
- Serve and enjoy, or place strawberries in the fridge until you are ready to serve!