While my first two recipe posts were sweets, I thought I would post a recipe for a quick (and healthy) snack or side! This recipe works great for people with allergies (no nuts, dairy, eggs, gluten, etc.), but are delicious enough for anyone to try.
Sunday nights are spent cooking enormous amounts of chicken and brown rice for my 6’7 husband’s lunches for his work week. Tonight, while the oven was still nice and hot, I figured I would throw in and roast some cauliflower. This recipe is super quick, and the result is delicious! (I am actually snacking on them while I write this).
Roasted Lime Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. of garlic salt
- 2 limes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut or tear head of cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- Place florets onto baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil, 1 tsp. of garlic salt, and squeeze juice from one lime over florets.
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes. (I check on them at 8 minutes and move them around a bit).
6. Transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle the last 1 tsp. of garlic salt and squeeze the juice from the second lime.